A gas leak caused an explosion in a barbecue restaurant in China, killing 31 people and injuring many others.
British media found out that this incident took place on the night of June 21 in the northern region of China. It was confirmed that the explosion in the restaurant was caused by gas, which has killed many people.
Apart from this, the administration said that due to the explosion, the windows of the restaurant were broken and due to this, 7 people were seriously injured who were immediately shifted to the hospital.
Important sources revealed that this restaurant is located in Yen Chuan and the explosion took place when there was a rush of people there, including school children and many senior citizens.
When the President of China came to know about the explosion, he took immediate action and ordered to provide medical aid to the injured people and also ordered to tighten the security arrangements.
Along with this, it was found that despite all the safety measures in China, explosions in restaurants are not a new thing. Before that, there was an explosion due to gas in 2015, as a result of which 173 people died and this happened and It happened in Tianjin.